Regular sprucing not only keeps the germs and viruses at bay but also improves your mental health. It can also make it easy for you to carry out the move-out cleaning task at the end of your tenancy.
However, most tenants prefer hiring local-friendly professionals for a meticulous end of lease cleaning in Hobart. It is because they know how to remove tough stains, grime, accumulated dust and dirt from all types and sizes of rental properties.
The best part is that professionals follow a standard checklist which includes every corner of the premises to give you sparkling results. They will also give you pro cleaning tips so that you can maintain the pristine look of your abode,
If you want to keep your house clean all year round, then have a look at the ultimate home cleaning guide for 2021. We have compiled a complete cleaning checklist on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis to keep you on track.
Let’s Get Started!
A Checklist for Every Day Cleaning
Taking some time out of busy schedule and cleaning up a house daily will help you achieve a tidy indoor environment all day long. Instead of leaving day-to-day chores on weekends, you can do a little every day. The daily tasks will cut down on future scouring and scrubbing due to the built-up grease and grime. Here are some cleaning tasks you need to perform daily:
- Dusting: Get rid of accumulated dust from surfaces like table top, chairs, TV, picture frames furniture, floors and other hard surfaces. Use a microfiber cloth or duster to fetch dust from surfaces.
- Doing Dishes: Do not leave piles of dirty dishes in your sink. Clean it before going to bed.
- Wiping Countertops and stovetop: Prepare warm soapy water and remove stains, oil splatters, food particles and grime using a damped microfiber cloth.
- Disinfect Common Surfaces: It is good to disinfect commonly touched areas of your house during the COVID-19 pandemic. Areas include, doorknobs, light switches, handles, faucets, table, chair handles, remote controls, phones and laptop.
- Make your bed: Do this every morning to make your bedroom look neat and organised.
- Sweep and Mop the Floor
A Complete Guide for Cleaning Every Week
Instead of doing everything on a particular day, you can devote each day to household chores. Take one room or task each day to keep everything in control. If you have a busy schedule, you can do time-taking chores on weekends.
- Vacuum clean Your Upholstery Furniture, carpets and area rugs thrice a week to get rid of dust, pet fur, hair dandles and other loose debris.
- Wipe down your windows, blinds, curtains, light switches, baseboards, et.
- Sparkle clean your microwave and oven inside and out: Heat 1 cup of water and a few tablespoons of vinegar and lemon in your microwave. Let it cool for10 minutes as steam will help you get rid of food splatters, grease and grime.
- Clean and Sanitise Your sink using eco-friendly products.
- Scrub bathroom walls and other surfaces, such as shower head, counters, grout, glass door, toilet seat and bathtub.
- Sanitise kitchen cleaning rags and sponges
Monthly Cleaning Checklist for your Home
If you are living in a rental property in Hobart, then do not skip monthly cleaning chores. It will keep your property look neat and organised throughout the year. You can split up tasks and perform them as per your availability.
- Dust every nook and cranny of your home- room by room.
- Clean your washing machine, dishwasher and vacuum cleaners.
- Vacuum clean air vents and ducts
- Dust and wipe light fittings and fixtures
- Scrub off tough stains from walls and floors
- Treat mould and mildew from dampened areas
- Vacuum mattresses
- Wash pillow covers and mattresses
- Freshen up drains and garbage disposal
Do not forget to hire professional end of lease cleaners in Hobart if you are at the end of your tenancy if you want to save time and energy.
House Cleaning Checklist for Every Year
Maintaining the look and feel of your house requires your constant effort and time-to-time sprucing. Make sure you clean yearly according to this checklist:
- Clean patio surfaces and furniture
- Clean out gutters
- Deep clean windows inside and out
- Spruce up chimney and fireplace
This is a complete home cleaning guide for 2021 so that you can maintain the hygiene level of your living environment throughout the year. If you are at the end of your tenancy, then book trained experts for an affordable end of lease cleaning in Hobart and get your bond money back.